Originally posted by: sosweetsumi
Aww their second date so loving them
Thanks Sumi! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sosweetsumi
Aww their second date so loving them
Thanks Sumi! ❤️
Beautifully written..everytime.ridhima cry I feel like crying
Were you in swaragini forum..
Your writing reminds me of someone who used to write swasan fan fiction
Beautifully written..everytime.ridhima cry I feel like crying
Were you in swaragini forum..
Your writing reminds me of someone who used to write swasan fan fiction
Thank you. ❤️
I was! I don't think I ever got around to writing out a full fledged FF on them. At most, I had just written the prologue for it and then stopped. 😆
But I did write a bunch of drabbles on them.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Please update Gur😳
Waiting for the next update!!
Plzzz....update this one plzzzzz😭😳
bumped so that it doesn't get locked.
mein tere piche piche aagayi soniye ermm Gur 😆Originally posted by: asmaanixx
bumped so that it doesn't get locked.
again will re -read them