I guess we are not talking about TRPs so that shouldnt be a concern
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I guess we are not talking about TRPs so that shouldnt be a concern
I guess we are not talking about TRPs so that shouldnt be a concern
The DT note is saying - Do not chat here.
I guess we are not talking about TRPs so that shouldnt be a concern
I think we should move to the chat club... to be on the safer side🙂(sorry for the dumb smiley🤣)
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Accha... is it just me or the edges around Bubba-Bubbi make the image look photoshopped🤣
It's called brain games🤣
Cuz, our inner immature lets us see numerous things other than reality🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mann me hai Whishwasss pura hai Wishwass........Hum honge kamyaab ek din.
🤣🤣
Kis baat pe kaamyaabi, I need reason🤣
Exactly, send her to maayka😃
Check the post I quoted.
I said I WISH they chop Didi from the show.
Didi starving?
Seriously TC... do you really have any clue how many people in the world are homeless, jobless and are actually "starving"... weirdos🐷
TC is trolling Didi..🤪