Originally posted by: butterturnips
I got TROLLED 🤣
Tere saath saath mai bhi ho gai.. kitani achi baatein bol di maine 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: butterturnips
I got TROLLED 🤣
Tere saath saath mai bhi ho gai.. kitani achi baatein bol di maine 🙄
Pehli baar, itni khushi!!!
Oh God, i felt hot after reading this.
Bach gaye
Pehli baar, itni khushi!!!
Oh God, i felt hot after reading this.
Bach gaye
Babe yeh fake account tha
Pehli baar, itni khushi!!!
Oh God, i felt hot after reading this.
Bach gaye
Whoever has made this account has played badly with the emotions of the fans. This tweet clearly is confirming off air thing if you take out the literal sense of it but such accounts don’t get reported. Rather genuine fan accounts get reported and suspended 🤪
😆 be happy it was a fake account... That it kind of confirmed that show is going off... Tell this person that such tweets are no motivation but adds to panic..
And SP gives atleast one month of notice... And till another two shows are ready to be aired, this show is probably safe with change in slot😆 ek slot toh hai...
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
😆 be happy it was a fake account... That it kind of confirmed that show is going off... Tell this person that such tweets are no motivation but adds to panic..
And SP gives atleast one month of notice... And till another two shows are ready to be aired, this show is probably safe with change in slot😆 ek slot toh hai...
I just joined twitter and saw this tweet coming in my recommendations so I thought that this was KV's original account! I'm feeling so bad right now going to report this person immediately!
Main comments mein matlab dhund rahi hoon 🤣🤭
I cannot understand this tweet at all 😭😂
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Main comments mein matlab dhund rahi hoon 🤣🤭
I cannot understand this tweet at all 😭😂
I m sure its regarding the trps
And how they ll work and give their best to get good numbers..