pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Kya ho zinda hai?.Hai ram!

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Can anyone tell me What happened to Mandar? Pallavi 's first husband.  

Welcome to the forum dearšŸ˜ŠMandar's death is still mystery.  They didn't disclose anything about it yet

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Welcome to the forum dearšŸ˜ŠMandar's death is still mystery.  They didn't disclose anything about it yet

A person cannot be declared dead unless 7years is passed. So he might be a trouble maker in future.

Then why they have tagged Pallavi a widow?.

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A person cannot be declared dead unless 7years is passed. So he might be a trouble maker in future.

we are still unaware whether they saw his deadbody or not!! The only thing they showed is pallavi saying ā€œuss raat manadar gaye aur wapas laute hi nahiā€ but he had an accident and pallavi suspects foul play in that and she visits to police station to get the information for the same!

So yes manadar entry is very much on cards!!! Lets see what happens!

Anotherā€™s possibility is they (sulochana)can bring mandarā€™s look alike to seperate raghvi blaming raghav for his accident! We still dont know wo kaam kya karta tha?

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

That's the thing which we are worried about.  Deshmukhs are sure of his death but how he died is the mystery. He died in a accident and sanki send him out for something on that night.  Rest still is undercover šŸ˜Š

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Now if he retuns,and claim her to be his wife. They cant do anything  legally. And i could see these two are steadily falling in love with each other. As far as I have seen Pallavi, she despite having moral dilemna will return Deshmukh House with a heavy heart. But Raghav being Raghav,will not going to accept it. Amma aur pallavi ko woh kisi kimat mein nhi chorega.Ma aur biwi dono s woh behad pyar karta hai.And Bara Bindi will take advantage of it,and Vijay will b brainwashed. What is her fault in this.,,,Pallo ko pura haq hai Raghav k sath jeene ka. As a mother in law and sister in law Amma and Kirti is 100times better than those Dshmukhs. I dont know i heard Ankit Gulati will join the caste. He can be Mandar and if  he is...Raghav pata nhi kya karega!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

Now if he retuns,and claim her to be his wife. They cant do anything  legally. And i could see these two are steadily falling in love with each other. As far as I have seen Pallavi, she despite having moral dilemna will return Deshmukh House with a heavy heart. But Raghav being Raghav,will not going to accept it. Amma aur pallavi ko woh kisi kimat mein nhi chorega.Ma aur biwi dono s woh behad pyar karta hai.And Bara Bindi will take advantage of it,and Vijay will b brainwashed. What is her fault in this.,,,Pallo ko pura haq hai Raghav k sath jeene ka. As a mother in law and sister in law Amma and Kirti is 100times better than those Dshmukhs. I dont know i heard Ankit Gulati will join the caste. He can be Mandar and if  he is...Raghav pata nhi kya karega!

Mandar will be impostor not real one. Otherwise it will get messy legally. Let's see what happens šŸ˜ŠWe are going with the flow šŸ˜†

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can anyone tell me What happened to Mandar? Pallavi 's first husband.  

His death reason is not clearly mentioned...though a police case is in run 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Mandar will be impostor not real one. Otherwise it will get messy legally. Let's see what happens šŸ˜ŠWe are going with the flow šŸ˜†

Exactly , even if  he is real , he will be a baddie , either married to some other woman or  a psycho . ab toh krishna ,nikhil , kirti sunny ,amma even sharda is with raghvi , to who log  help kar hi denge

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

NO no noā€¦.ankit gulati is re entering the show as a raghavā€™s enemy!! He will be seen playing vedantā€™ whom raghav got arrested for doing drugs ka business in the name of jayati Jwellers! Vedant was raghavs friend and business partner

So during manasiā€™s sangeet/mehendi function we had witnessed his track already! Now he is coming back to kill raghav!