I missed this game sfm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I missed this game sfm
Why is everyone changing usernames😭
So far so good. Waiting for this game to start:)
Naam badal gaye🤔
Jenny, your profile pic- have somehow felt the roles she plays to be strong female characters and I think she might be one to an extent in real life too…don’t know for sure. And any name derived from Alexander the Great evokes an image of “powerful”, you know. I just can’t imagine otherwise. Sorry, if I am being stereotypical
That sounds amazing
Arey don't
Alexandria anyways means protector of mankind
Aise hi, sexy lag raha hai😎
What the!!!
ASR hangover, don’t mind 😉
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
That sounds amazing
Arey don't
Alexandria anyways means protector of mankind
Waise…I am annoyed with you. Apne game mein bulaya nahi:( would have loved to play! Hopefully next time
I did think of you Gayatri
Waise…I am annoyed with you. Apne game mein bulaya nahi:( would have loved to play! Hopefully next time
But the issue was I remember you liked riddles...
Wasnt sure baki pasand rahega ya nahi...
Next season jab karungi tab pakka I will message you<3
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1