Aww u both r so cute .😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Aww u both r so cute .😊
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Naahhhhhh, we would have, but we'll miss you too much afterwards😉
sista works again
Nooooo I want u longer to be with me
U r cutie won’t make u pie to eat it 💕💕❤️🩹
Exactly, I stil need so much gyaan🤣
thank you 🙏🏻
Nooooo I want u longer to be with me
U r cutie won’t make u pie to eat it 💕💕❤️🩹
Ya... that's much better...cuz I'm already drowning in Didi's haldi doodh😳🤣
Sho thankyou🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... that's much better...cuz I'm already drowning in Didi's haldi doodh😳🤣
I wish I could get that alu wadi plate again, it had brought so much beizzati with it🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... that's much better...cuz I'm already drowning in Didi's haldi doodh😳🤣

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I wish I could get that alu wadi plate again, it had brought so much beizzati with it🤣
I hate the fact that such a gorgeous vegetable like potato is being handled by a person like Didi ji
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I wish I could get that alu wadi plate again, it had brought so much beizzati with it🤣
Oh ho we need rocket to escape