I can just hear my pulse beating near my wrist🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I can just hear my pulse beating near my wrist🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haina, kuch toh aane waali toofan ki khabar deti, par yaha bhi sannataaaaa hai😭
This painful silence...😒
no u r cutie 🥰
Yeah, #Dreadful as well😕
sista connection 💕💕
Thanks⭐️❤️
Cutiepie... pie... oh gosh I hope I am not eaten up🤣
Exactly, works from anywhere anytime❤️😳
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Thanks⭐️❤️
Cutiepie... pie... oh gosh I hope I am not eaten up🤣
Naahhhhhh, we would have, but we'll miss you too much afterwards😉
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Thanks⭐️❤️
Cutiepie... pie... oh gosh I hope I am not eaten up🤣
Nooooo I want u longer to be with me
U r cutie won’t make u pie to eat it 💕💕❤️🩹