Jaldi reply karo Lexi k PM ka!! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jaldi reply karo Lexi k PM ka!! 🤗
I hope so...Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Jaldi reply karo Lexi k PM ka!! 🤗
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I hope so...
OMG!! Ye siggy me kya tagline likhi hai!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fiiirrreee babeyyy!!
Words not only hurt deeper, the wounds aren't very heal-able either!
The wounds never healOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
OMG!! Ye siggy me kya tagline likhi hai!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fiiirrreee babeyyy!!
Words not only hurt deeper, the wounds aren't very heal-able either!
We just start ignoring that pain they have...
I did now I amOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Jaldi reply karo Lexi k PM ka!! 🤗
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I did now I am
Why r u ?
Sometime it so numbing that there's nothing left to be felt anymore. OMG, I gotta stop. 🙅🙊
cause i guss its not right? idk
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Sometime it so numbing that there's nothing left to be felt anymore. OMG, I gotta stop. 🙅🙊
I wish it numbed for me Neha...