Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Castle_of_hope

Ek din mein itneee saareee surprises!!! Omg!!

Lagta hai makers ne criticism ko kuch zyada hi seriously le liya!! Ab track bhaga rha hain full speed se🤣🤣....

But.....I wanted a full fledged courtship/dating period of ishqaan , realisation of feelings etc....banda denial se toh bahar aaye pehle....jo hopefully aa jayega aaj...

Itni jaldi shaadi nhi 😣( as some bts suggest)

Abhi toh they have a pretty long journey na!

Resort waste nai jana chahiye😆 Itna paisa deke PH wale leke gaye sabko. Lead ka shadi to banta hai. Courtship wortship hota rahega😆

Castle_of_hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: bonus for us but makes one wonder if we should worry??  hope it's not the sign of winding the show ðŸ˜­

I hope it's not🤞🤞... As I said abhi they have a long journey to change the samaj ki soch!!

Which consists of people like sarla and dadi...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Karthik has given Ahaan really good.

He really needed to understand the unnecessary and unfair pressure he had put on Sonu to be a "nice girl" and women are only acceptable if they behaved a certain way.  Its all pravachans until something happens to your dear ones - like how he defended Sarla's nephew conveniently putting the blame on "her clothes". 

kankabhor thumbnail

Dadi also heard Sonu-Kartik. That was unexpecting. I guess she will soften towards Ishqi but still won't want as DIL obviously because of her Savitri kaand. But when Ahaan will insist, she may agree reluctantly thinking Savitri is anyways dead so she can manage it. So we are having one happy wedding till sAvitri returns

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i hope new edt ready hai. yeh waala toh mid episode khatam ho jaayega ðŸ¤£

Title it - Mohabbat hain Mirchi 😎  ;  given the pace of show right now , that's fitting

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Title it - Mohabbat hain Mirchi 😎  ;  given the pace of show right now , that's fitting

AVM: Stop using such language😆

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Live interview has started.   coming to Mumbai on 20th June.  So still in Gujarat and shooting at the resort. always wanted to work for Sony tv,  Raj said to him he has received lots of comments from your huge fan base.  short interview as he has been called for shoot.   coming our way - Ishqaan love track along with conflict.  Shooting about astrology - kundali, manglic.   might be to do with Ishqi's kundali.

wedding is going to happen of Ishqaan.   Show not going off air, well hope not as they are bound by contract with channel.   hopefully for another 3-4 months

Spoiler was: kundali & manglic.  (not supposed to say but he said it ðŸ˜‰)

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

matlab 10 more days at resort ðŸ¤ª

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Yesss. Uljhi uljhi tilji tilji mohabbat ki galliyan hai hum just like ishqaan😆🤣

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

matlab 10 more days at resort ðŸ¤ª

Too much drama on wedding😆. Abhi haldi hai to 2 din me wedding bhi shoot hodi. 10 din tak kya karenge. This Rhea and her mom are gonna cause troubles😡