I was just seeing Deba’s stories n laughing at this. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was just seeing Deba’s stories n laughing at this. 🤣🤣
Why why why he is damaka of entertainment
I can’t simply feel just exhilarating of him, my jaan he is, he makes me complete with whatever he does
Thanks for sharing!
Song kon sa hai?
Originally posted by: mahiaana
White juice nikalne se dance kyu karega itna? Uske juice nikalne mei problem hoti hei kya? 😧🥺
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aur agar samajhle white juice nikal gaya...tabto situation awkward ho jati na? Agar itnee logo ke samne white juice nikal jata! 🤧🤧🤧 oh main bhul gayi yeh chaand besharm hei!
White juice ke nikal ne se sukoon milte hai...its in after that sukoon wala party hai
Arre wah.....Chaand is dancing
Funny though. I didn’t notice earlier that KV has nice biceps ☺️
Jigs, thanks for tagging and posting 🤗
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Arre wah.....Chaand is dancing
Funny though. I didn’t notice earlier that KV has nice biceps ☺️
Jigs, thanks for tagging and posting 🤗
Prats 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Abhi pehli ki hi khushi mana raha hai dusri me wify ko sath nachaye ga 3rd me kuch aur karga🤣
3rd mai sab invited honge.. Saare rituals honge.. 🥰
Nice moves!
Nicer biceps!
🙊
Behna mai kuch orbo rahi thi😉🤣
I love how crazy he is and I low how they are welcoming him back. Speaks of the bond they share.😍