Am I the only one sympathizing with that washing machine😱😱😱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Am I the only one sympathizing with that washing machine😱😱😱
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Have some of the cast moved back to Mumbai? SP 10 pm shows cast have already arrived in Mumbai but saw Aadish post he is still in Hyderabad.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5XWLEhwQ0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
it could be an old video
Omg kya matlab sách mein 😂
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Didi's insta and bubu are enough to carry this, they'll just stuff it in their pockets and stories😎
And Vanku will carry the rest in his great brain 😃
@bold
Vanku is #LuggagePorterGoals😌
Can Sai pls break Chakrams ka fingers and mouth like Gopu?!?!
#SaamanKaSuvarnaJeevan🤡
#SecurityCheckMeiinKhaayaDhokha😌
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Actually I don't have that much issue with Virat being silent on ths Vaad thing. They should definitely discuss it privately. I am angry at him when Paakhi and others were abusing her and calling selfish, beshram etc. He shouldn't have kept quiet that time.
Yup see that was his fault from day one to let his wife insulted, so to crib about it abhi is useless
#DostiHaiDhokha
#DostNiklaRaakha😎
#KaliaNeVankuKoKhaaliya
#BonfireMeiinJalGayaVaankuKaBuddyLove🥺