Cheez hi aisi hai, safed makkhan selfie🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cheez hi aisi hai, safed makkhan selfie🤣
I just saw the post of siya. Actually what she says does make sense. I didn't think in that angle I was just fuming at virat.
If virat had admitted to anything then sai would have left the house and pakhi would have thought that she has a chance now. So actually virat being quiet is right in some sense.
Actually I don't have that much issue with Virat being silent on ths Vaad thing. They should definitely discuss it privately. I am angry at him when Paakhi and others were abusing her and calling selfish, beshram etc. He shouldn't have kept quiet that time.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
You're not alone in experiencing this feeling... Even I keep laughing after reading Justasuperbgirl's replies....We are in the same boat... with life jackets🤣
What about people who don't own a life jacket😎
I just saw the post of siya. Actually what she says does make sense. I didn't think in that angle I was just fuming at virat.
If virat had admitted to anything then sai would have left the house and pakhi would have thought that she has a chance now. So actually virat being quiet is right in some sense.
Hey. Which post? Would like to read it.
They sell off their diamonds and buy a life jacket...😈
It is many pages behind. Don't know which page.
But I don't own them 🤣
It is many pages behind. Don't know which page.
Then you're pushed into the river😎Just kidding... we are peace-lovers☮