Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Arre sachme, is their something which I don't get, mujhe pata nahi chala🤣
nahe yaar do u think we talk anything serious
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Arre sachme, is their something which I don't get, mujhe pata nahi chala🤣
nahe yaar do u think we talk anything serious
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Some butterflies were reported dead near actress Didi🎤🎤🎤
yeah I know i saw them flying no idea how long will they survive
my condolences😔
I wish I was a partner in malabar or tanishq🤣
My phone doesn't have insta( smart child😎)
So can't see🤣
yeah coz love rahe na rahe jewelry store earned money 🤣
How about Forevermark... their tagline itself includes diamonds love
how will u understand butterfly bites then
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
How about Forevermark... their tagline itself includes
diamondslove
I am okay till I get money mohabbat🤣
Well, let’s just hope we actually don’t see the cocoon soon 🙊🙊
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
How about Forevermark... their tagline itself includes
diamondslove
same pinch I was also thinking about taniaq
kassh