Same case with shows😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same case with shows😆
It is normal. Girls are mostly attracted towards hot guys😂😂😂😂
guys should be fine😆
I just watched episode 9 of breaking bad.of season 2 People rave so much about this show. Still there was one scene where Walter says cathode is the positive terminal and anode is the negative terminal. Even when I was in class 6 in o-levels I knew anode is the positive terminal and cathode is the negative terminal 😂😂😂😂😂
Just a random que
Why does all your posts end with 5-6 😂 emojis always?
Originally posted by: Seeasoon
Just a random que
Why does all your posts end with 5-6 😂 emojis always?
Tag lostandsherlock, season😆
omg, this un addressing is funny
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
omg, this un addressing is funny
That was intentional 😎
Its a rainy day
Bhajias on the way
samosas are here to say
onion bhajias se door rahay
Originally posted by: lostandsherlock
I just watched episode 9 of breaking bad.of season 2 People rave so much about this show. Still there was one scene where Walter says cathode is the positive terminal and anode is the negative terminal. Even when I was in class 6 in o-levels I knew anode is the positive terminal and cathode is the negative terminal 😂😂😂😂😂
us buddhe ka show mere palle nahi pada, he was nautanki max pro