or maybe they want shiva to have the unkempt, unruly hair look to go with his character 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
or maybe they want shiva to have the unkempt, unruly hair look to go with his character 😆
this EDT is almost done.. we are finishing this one in less than a day 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
or maybe they want shiva to have the unkempt, unruly hair look to go with his character 😆
Nahiiiiiinnnnnn!!!! It’s too much yaar. Even Harry didn’t have this much hair!
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
he said it's coming this week right? I wonder if it is coming in the future episodes 😆
Today is part of this week😆 So I want to know if its any of the scenes from today😆
I am not sure what he can do about editing and writing issues 🤷♀️ Even if he does relay it, I think it might put him in a bad situation with the production house right?
If it is about his acting or specific feedback to him, then ya it’s sad he deleted them.
Yes they were not even negative , all were to make him talk to his creative team ... The only thing written was for him to talk to his creatives regarding editing and storyline correction ... They can't take constructive criticism.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nahiiiiiinnnnnn!!!! It’s too much yaar. Even Harry didn’t have this much hair!
I don't mind his hair being on the longer side, but it has started to curl near the neck, so he should at least have a trim now 😆
Today is part of this week😆 So I want to know if its any of the scenes from today😆
maybe not.. the main part of the rescue is still left after all 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
maybe not.. the main part of the rescue is still left after all 😆
Shayad the scenes of aftermath will be his fav 🤷🏻♀️