Never thought I would get to see this kind of episode today🤣
Always expect the unexpected when watching PS🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Never thought I would get to see this kind of episode today🤣
Always expect the unexpected when watching PS🤣
Okay!! I laughed at the dramatization 🤣
I was like who is this then Shiva came into focus lugging Raavi like a sack of flour 😆
You can use this as another role play scenario in your story 🤣 Shiva tossing Raavi over his shoulder like a bori while inside a khandaar (not a crumbling one) and then getting down n dirty there 🤣 she can even play damsel in distress 🤣
I think it was a good episode. I have high hopes for MMR!
I cheered for Rishita!! Way to go girl. Ladki bahut resourceful hain. She saved Dev, not surprised at all.
20 pages later...I'm still soo confused 🤦♀️😭😆. I'll just wait for the episode lool.
Yaar I m so fed up with this nonsense from Shilpa Choubey ... I m going to start ranting on her posts now ... Kya chal raha hai ... I mean horrible editing , random music , writing nahi aati to IF walon ko hire karne bol de
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aree kuch bhi dikha dete. They could have shown Anita saving these three brothers and Raavi. Ye Rishita ka hriday parivartan dikhane ki kya jarurat thi🤣
I have a feeling that they want to start following original version once they are back to Mumbai thats why they wanted to mellow down Rishita's character to kind of match her to Meena's before they are back. But aaj toh matlab pura 360 degree turn maar liya. They could have shown it gradually😕
She changed so suddenly🤣 I am not able to wrap my mind around this🤣
20 pages later...I'm still soo confused 🤦♀️😭😆. I'll just wait for the episode lool.
There's a high chance you'll remain that way even after watching 😆