Rishita's love for parivaar continues.. now she will save shivi 😆
That is some impact raavi's taunts had on her in her dream 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishita's love for parivaar continues.. now she will save shivi 😆
That is some impact raavi's taunts had on her in her dream 🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
if rishita is all loving towards dhara im gonna faint lol
RaIta love story takes a twist 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
More than shivi, this is full on rishita's redemption episode 🤣
Ab yeh tractor bhi chala rahi hai🤣
Aurr aaj isko bada parivaar aurr uske sadasya sab yaad aa gaya🤣
Shiva-Raavi he is trying to keep her awake.
He is saying the lyrics of Kal ho na ho song, she is correcting him❤️
Rishita is not leaving from there, again parivar dialogue she now wants to find Shiva-Raavi😆
Dhara mata ki plan work out ho gayi 🤣🤣 who would even have thought
itna toh shah rukh khan ko rona nahi aaya hoga during this song 🤣🤣🤣
Simran is adorable which makes her scene with Krish cute but I feel like I was watching an AU scene 😆
Omg Dev’s calling Rishita and then his reaction after 😆 I shouldn’t laugh but it was unintentionally funny 😆
Rishita is 10 times better than dev 😆
They really need to work on the pacing, but I shouldn't say anything. I spent the greater part of today writing a fanfiction OS and it keeps getting longer and longer 🤣
Mujhe toh dialogues bhi funny lage, especially Rishita's🤣
Suman waale sahi thhe, she made good points.