Rishita spouts dialogues about the importance of parivaar.. this completes her redemption for everything bad she did up till now😕
She will be back to her usual taunting, insulting self tomorrow 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishita spouts dialogues about the importance of parivaar.. this completes her redemption for everything bad she did up till now😕
She will be back to her usual taunting, insulting self tomorrow 😆
Shiva singing to Raavi and Raavi trying to finish those lines ❤️. I'm tearing up while loving these scenes ❤️
Please can somebody tell me what kind of phone Maami is using, I want that.
Neither the battery seems to die down nor the memory/storage seems to be used🤣
by the time she presses stop, the video won't save because of storage issues 🤣🤣
what the hell was that laagan ki bhaati hein🤪
i cant stop laughing🤣
Tractor pe ayi Rishita 🤣
Shiva sings to Raavi ❤️
Seems like Rishita is the star of the episode 😆
Shivi ❤️ can't wait to watch them
if rishita is all loving towards dhara im gonna faint lol
Umm can someone confirm if I saw the real episode or was it a dream 🤣
The one I saw had Rishita saving the day 🤣 didn’t someone say she’ll run and save them 🤣