I think, they missed an opportunity to promote the show, by telling the spoiler.😉
If this article had come a few days, a lot of people would have waited with bated breath to see what happens. 😆
True 😛 Missed opportunity...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think, they missed an opportunity to promote the show, by telling the spoiler.😉
If this article had come a few days, a lot of people would have waited with bated breath to see what happens. 😆
True 😛 Missed opportunity...
I will check it out tonight - but.. I hope he wont.. but of course he will.. for her he will do almost everything.. but.. I have a thing with these trim beards and all.. let's see how he looks then - baby face..