I'm exited about tomorrows but you guys make me super super exited now! Hahaha I don't have to work tomorrow soo I’m not going to sleep till the episode is online 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm exited about tomorrows but you guys make me super super exited now! Hahaha I don't have to work tomorrow soo I’m not going to sleep till the episode is online 🤣🤣
haa when???
Pizza feeding doesn’t count 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I'm exited about tomorrows but you guys make me super super exited now! Hahaha I don't have to work tomorrow soo I’m not going to sleep till the episode is online 🤣🤣
Hai na.. Yahan ki wajah se i am going super crazy🤣🤣
Mera mann janta hai ki kitnay kaam kal pe chod diye maine
Why did it sound like dhara devi's dialogue🤣
By the way did you guys notice shivas confidence? He was sure that he could fight upto 10 gundas. He was unsure if he could handle 29 gundas are not, bande Ka confidence manna padega🤣🤣🤣
Hai na.. Yahan ki wajah se i am going super crazy🤣🤣
Mera mann janta hai ki kitnay kaam kal pe chod diye maine
Why did it sound like dhara device dialogue🤣
Yesss....I get more excited when I visit the forums 🤧🤧🤧
Nai nai pizza feeding nai🤣. The one where she's wearing green nighty shayd🤣
Nai nai pizza feeding nai🤣. The one where she's wearing green nighty shayd🤣
Hahah I don't think she got some action otherwise she would be much relaxter and not such a b*tch 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Hahah I don't think she got some action otherwise she would be much relaxter and not such a b*tch 🤣
Fir nai mila hoga.. Hug he hua hoga bas😆
Hihi I think maybe they got more action before the got married 😂
p.s. your DP is it a Van Gogh?
I have watched the precap scene so many times . Also today's MU clearing scene on tv , on instagram and just going crazy . I cannot wait no more for morning . Barely slept 4 hours yesterday . Now again Shivi have clouded my mind . These guys are legit making me crazy🤣🤣