Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ayoo!! 😳😳 ACP ASR ka dialogue!!
Hava!! Ab to karna hi padega darling!! Jyada threads nahi hai, sab k first page hi check karne hai! 😳
ASR se mujhe arnav yaad aata hai ipkknd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ayoo!! 😳😳 ACP ASR ka dialogue!!
Hava!! Ab to karna hi padega darling!! Jyada threads nahi hai, sab k first page hi check karne hai! 😳
ASR se mujhe arnav yaad aata hai ipkknd
Yeah but I meant Arjun Suryakant Rawte 😆 same PH hai na 🤣
zeero creativity from ph🤣
Haan i know u meant Arjun lol as its rashi's fav
Nothing!! That's one of the only Gul shows I've watched post 3 months.. wahan bhi hume closure nahi mila.. baki to sab pata hi hai..
I was watching Rudrakaal ka trailer, everyone is either reminiscing Aryan n Special Squad or asking for Arjun S2 🥺
naa, but she did give manorama maami...thought t is the WRITERS who should get credit for her and not gul
Arjun is the reason I'm on IF!! Sachhi! I came here to find our about Roshni and stayed. 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Arjun is the reason I'm on IF!! Sachhi! I came here to find our about Roshni and stayed. 😆
Roshni kaun hai? Oh interesting. I came for mjht 😆
kisine pucha nahi but i came for NAUC and then naamkaran and then by2... abhi jaane ka waqt aa gaya