Guyss!!!
Vanku turned of his story tagging option!
We can't tag him in stories on insta 🤣
lagta hai aapke posts ka asar hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guyss!!!
Vanku turned of his story tagging option!
We can't tag him in stories on insta 🤣
lagta hai aapke posts ka asar hai🤣
Guyss!!!
Vanku turned of his story tagging option!
We can't tag him in stories on insta 🤣
Waahhhh!!!!
I have never messaged anyone of them but now I am going to do. When you are dishing out crap script on TV for the audience to see then learn to take the constructive criticism as well.
guys i am feeling so frustuated don't know why , but i am like i want to break something or someone's head
Originally posted by: appisuri
guys i am feeling so frustuated don't know why , but i am like i want to break something or someone's head
Me too. I am frustrated why I started watching tgis show. I am 100% sure if there was no pandemic and I was going to office like before, I would have quit this show long back. I have too much time on my hands right now and I am really bored.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Me too. I am frustrated why I started watching tgis show. I am 100% sure if there was no pandemic and I was going to office like before, I would have quit this show long back. I have too much time on my hands right now and I am really bored.
me too life was going smooth kha aakar phas gaye had successfully detached myself from tv aab jhelo
triangle love story... Still in triangle🤣
Why to give such BTS at this time🤦 . We rather got no BTS instead of getting virat pakhi eyelock infront of sai🙄.Originally posted by: Saichintalli
triangle love story... Still in triangle🤣
I don't think it's eyelock , it's guilt lock 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Why to give such BTS at this time🤦 . We rather got no BTS instead of getting virat pakhi eyelock infront of sai🙄.