Kabhi Virat Kabhi Rono!- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

3.8k

Users

14

Likes

114

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#31

I think virat wants to please both 🤣


He wants to stay with sai and does not want to lose pp either😲.


Otherwise he would announce 'that vaada' is broken 💔 and current feeling for sai❤️ - in CN very loud and clear.... once and for all.


So there is no room for sai to misunderstand him or cover her feelings


Even family (hopefully) will not tag pp along virat.... pp will not feel 'beizzati' if sai pushes her out of their personal space... 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: -Yaz-


I agree that Sai doesn’t need Virat backing her up, she is strong enough to fight her own battles. But needing and wanting is two different things. When Sai looked at him, it was almost her pleading him to say something, to defend her but yet again, he didn’t. Yeah he was going to, but at what point? When the boiling water was pouring out (for an ACP his reaction time is abysmal)

In regards to your last sentence, if I was a wife to a man like Virat who doesn’t outright clarify his current relationship with his ex even I would question his integrity, any women would. If his heart is clear and there is nothing there for his ex, his tongue is not going to burn off if he just tells his wife the truth.


I have answered questions about why Virat does what he does, I didn’t relate it to how it affects Sai, so she questions his integrity, is it right or not? I didn’t say anything about it, I just explained the scene

He is a bad husband, he has an abusive family but

Sai is not going to leave him, She will question his integrity, his faith but still love him thinking that he is having EMA

When for the wife this is limited to one drama in front of household and we know she’ll go back to all lovey dovey with Virat, why should I boil my blood over it?

I just presented this from scene POV, I don’t have any emotional attachment to infer it from POV of a wife

I wouldn’t have married just because someone forced me to let alone live in a house where people abuse me day in and day out when I have every mean to live a good independent life

She is nothing like me, I don’t resonate with this love for drama and painful life that Sai has


Before chappals are thrown, let me clarify Sai is no damsel in distress, if she can do all this, she can take one good decision of her life to end this torture once and for all

Edited by NoraSM - 5 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Even I couldn’t comprehend Virat’s expression on the nurse comment but then when Sai spoke about her “sacchi parvah” he just started to smile and feel good.

And again I don’t know why didn’t he say anything to Pakhi for telling the family about him sleeping on the couch, but then she always does this, she did it on Mahashivratri as well, revealed that Virat got street food for Sai.

After knowing the whole storyline from KD, I can’t even get mad now 🤣🤣

I hate KD and this copy paste I want to go and change the script now

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Sorry, but this song is so damn additive , I was singing this way too loud and my bro gave me 'you were always mad and you have got madder officially' looks 🤣 So ,took time to wake up😆

Same, even my bro gave me that look🤣 I actually feed him all the offscreen drama😆

I actually wanted to post something, that is why I refrained myself a bit from commenting much against Virat, I do have my share of complains from him, but I also could see something which I was a bit afraid of posting. Let's see, it's just pov ,no bashing.

Yes I know, even I was afraid to post this initially, but I really want to see different perspectives on this :)

First, as I have said in my post, Sai deserves this outburst, she needed this, or else she would drown in it's heaviness. So, little girl deserves answers to her questions, but I also didn't complain much of Virat ,or nothing of Virat cuz I myself was confused at some points.

Here it goes,( I am not available for murdering pleaj🤣)

Confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata hai. Wait, solution is ghum🤣

Strictly my pov of that scene only, not overall episode:

I get to see such disclaimers on most of the posts these days😆

If we are particularly talking of the nurse part, then I don't know if I am right at judging this, but Virat's silence here seemed more of his anticipation to know the answer which Sai had for didi's statement as well.

After Soujanya's post, I did watch the episode again and even I felt the same.

We do not get what his thought process was , but maybe , his thoughts actually echoed that "did Sai actually never once considered me more than a patient" , he felt also pondering for that answer, that , was it all as a duty, which professionally is called as nurse, or was it for him , not particularly as a wife, but ,out of something more natural, more beautiful, not out of duty. He seemed to also look for that answer, cuz his satisfaction afterwards when Sai suggested that this was not duty, but was her care for him, his own doubts, maybe another part which was expecting a horrific answer which might be the truth, got cleared, so he felt relieved over there is what I thought. So that was there.

oh yes!! He was always curious to know. Even during DevKit's lunch scene, he mentioned something in those lines. Lagta hai mujhe bhi amnesia hone lagi hai, even I am forgetting things😆


Cuz, from the time being of this incident, Sai was riling up and inclined towards truths, confrontations, so maybe he feared that there might be a bitter truth here ,that for Sai ,this might have been only a duty, so maybe he was anticipating that clarification. Maybe he himself was having questions due to what all had conspired between them previous day and the past night.

Possible!

But, my biggest problem is his silence , sometimes silence is peacful, but other times , especially these cases, unsaid disaster paving ways. Here itself, his silence has given a different answer to me, and another answer to someone else. So silence gains multiple forms according to povs, and sometimes for people like didi , silence is understood according to their convenience.

True! We can sit here and analyze his actions but Sai ko itna patience thodi hai 🙊


He has a truth, he knows a truth, then bring that out. I had said in the morning as well, I feel ,that Virat as a character respects his truth, his form of it, and judges the situation and people based on that truth, so when someone says something, for him it's simply not the truth. But ,Virat, all truth's don't match, someone see 6 and someone see 9.

How many truths??? But yes, I get what you are trying to say. Maybe that's the reason, for him, whatever Sai says is not the truth. Coz it's not his truth. Confusing?

Why should he seek what Sai observed with him and Patralekha? To clarify that it is a lie according to her when she says this. But he himself can state the truth here, why wait till someone says the lie to prove his truth. Does truth only exists infront of a lie, it does have individual existence right.

Maybe he can know what and how much she knows👀 I sometimes feel like it's his insecurities playing there. But I will wait for the next episode to understand more :)


And about didi part, maybe he never wanted this infront of family to come out at all. But as I said, he doesn't come up that it was a 'no'. And his desire and anticipation to get to know Sai's part of truth comes out at the wrong time. As in, he should have stopped Patralekha Salunkhe didi from talking about his personal life like this, and his brain should go in soching mode, but maybe, he maintained silence cuz he wants to know what exactly had sai saw, jisse fight hua , mein gaya couch pe, didi aayi immunity doodh leke.

See, for him, it's all in past. So no point in bringing it now. Yes, it seems more like his desire and anticipation to know what Sai feels. Can't wait for the next episode, itna confusion hai


Toh I bet his brain was surronded by everything which led to the couch ,rather than the couch part itself.

I don't know why but this sounds funny🤣 this whole couch thing, bechara, chup chap room mei rehta, toh na haldi doodh peena padtha aur naa hi subah subah yeh tamasha dekhna padtha😆

He was probably waiting all the time to listen to Sai's part which she sees as truth, prove it as lie then ,yahi hua hoga uske dimaag mein

yahichh hua hoga😆

Okay I realised just now that I am typing non stop🤣

Sorry if I have not made sense at all🤣

Don't you know we are trying to analyze jalebi maker? So this non stop thing toh hona hi tha😆

Edited by Optimist_d - 5 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Don't know what to say today. I had some hope yesterday that Virat won't dissapoint us that much but his no reaction on the nurse comment is making me so much angry at him. 😡😡


What is the point of saying sorry if you are going to make the same mistake again and again?

u had hope?😆

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Waaah waaah so nice. 😆


I hate Virat's silence. 😡 He can say Sai's question is behuda but his BFF doing behuda harkate is not behuda.

haha, thank you!😆

chup chap dono baat karte, confusion clear karte, bas, baat wahi pe khatam

but then how can they give zillan arena if they communicate? I am fed up of this vaada now

Pyaar se nahi, vaada se darr lagta hai saheb

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I didn't get any time to watch the episode today so not aware about the transportation of aatmas🤣And a J. Bacchan aarti for this personalised version of K3G😃🤣

transportation of aatmaas?🤣🤣

personalized just for ghum 😆

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: laksh

Watched the episode on Insta only because you had tagged me 🤣, had no plans to watch it based on the written updates.

Will let you know my views in sometime. It was not Rono's aatma, there seems to be a few reasons why Virat was silent. How muchever I am going to dislike his behavior sometimes, I still can see at a few places why he has behaved the way he did. Will try to write an episodic analysis and tag you. Would take sometime, can't do it now.

kisne kaha ki didi ka character layered hai? It's Virat who is layered. So much layered that we have to remove lot of layers to know if it's Virat or Rono😆

I hope you aren't disappointed after watching it today😆 Please do write your analysis and tag me, waiting

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: laksh

You are doing good to yourself. We deserve it you know, like we have to think about ourselves too sometimes and this is one such time 😉.

if not for someone's acting, I can still watch the episodes. I really can't take so much of stress, I skipped most of didi's confrontation on Harini's birthday

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Please don't post this wink emoji. It really freaks me out🤣

aisa kyu????

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".