Kabhi Virat Kabhi Rono!- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

3.8k

Users

14

Likes

114

Frequent Posters

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

few more tags :)

@Ishaani- just coz I want you to see this parody of kabhi khushi kabhi ghum😆

I didn't get any time to watch the episode today so not aware about the transportation of aatmas🤣And a J. Bacchan aarti for this personalised version of K3G😃🤣

bubbly12 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


Maybe Neil wasn't able to connect with him today.


True. When Sai was saying sacha pyar wala dialogue he was like "Haila! Is she in love with me". But when Pakhi said about nursing fee he was like "Yes girl. Tell me you want money😡"

laksh thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#23

Watched the episode on Insta only because you had tagged me 🤣, had no plans to watch it based on the written updates.

Will let you know my views in sometime. It was not Rono's aatma, there seems to be a few reasons why Virat was silent. How muchever I am going to dislike his behavior sometimes, I still can see at a few places why he has behaved the way he did. Will try to write an episodic analysis and tag you. Would take sometime, can't do it now.

Edited by laksh - 5 years ago
laksh thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I didn't get any time to watch the episode today so not aware about the transportation of aatmas🤣And a J. Bacchan aarti for this personalised version of K3G😃🤣

You are doing good to yourself. We deserve it you know, like we have to think about ourselves too sometimes and this is one such time 😉.

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: laksh

You are doing good to yourself. We deserve it you know, like we have to think about ourselves too sometimes and this is one such time 😉.

Please don't post this wink emoji. It really freaks me out🤣

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 5 years ago
laksh thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Please don't post this wink emoji. It really freaks me out🤣

Ok 😳

ssoujanya thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Sorry, but this song is so damn additive , I was singing this way too loud and my bro gave me 'you were always mad and you have got madder officially' looks 🤣 So ,took time to wake up😆

I actually wanted to post something, that is why I refrained myself a bit from commenting much against Virat, I do have my share of complains from him, but I also could see something which I was a bit afraid of posting. Let's see, it's just pov ,no bashing.

First, as I have said in my post, Sai deserves this outburst, she needed this, or else she would drown in it's heaviness. So, little girl deserves answers to her questions, but I also didn't complain much of Virat ,or nothing of Virat cuz I myself was confused at some points.

Here it goes,( I am not available for murdering pleaj🤣)

Strictly my pov of that scene only, not overall episode:

If we are particularly talking of the nurse part, then I don't know if I am right at judging this, but Virat's silence here seemed more of his anticipation to know the answer which Sai had for didi's statement as well.We do not get what his thought process was , but maybe , his thoughts actually echoed that "did Sai actually never once considered me more than a patient" , he felt also pondering for that answer, that , was it all as a duty, which professionally is called as nurse, or was it for him , not particularly as a wife, but ,out of something more natural, more beautiful, not out of duty. He seemed to also look for that answer, cuz his satisfaction afterwards when Sai suggested that this was not duty, but was her care for him, his own doubts, maybe another part which was expecting a horrific answer which might be the truth, got cleared, so he felt relieved over there is what I thought. So that was there.

Cuz, from the time being of this incident, Sai was riling up and inclined towards truths, confrontations, so maybe he feared that there might be a bitter truth here ,that for Sai ,this might have been only a duty, so maybe he was anticipating that clarification. Maybe he himself was having questions due to what all had conspired between them previous day and the past night.

But, my biggest problem is his silence , sometimes silence is peacful, but other times , especially these cases, unsaid disaster paving ways. Here itself, his silence has given a different answer to me, and another answer to someone else. So silence gains multiple forms according to povs, and sometimes for people like didi , silence is understood according to their convenience.

He has a truth, he knows a truth, then bring that out. I had said in the morning as well, I feel ,that Virat as a character respects his truth, his form of it, and judges the situation and people based on that truth, so when someone says something, for him it's simply not the truth. But ,Virat, all truth's don't match, someone see 6 and someone see 9.

Why should he seek what Sai observed with him and Patralekha? To clarify that it is a lie according to her when she says this. But he himself can state the truth here, why wait till someone says the lie to prove his truth. Does truth only exists infront of a lie, it does have individual existence right.

And about didi part, maybe he never wanted this infront of family to come out at all. But as I said, he doesn't come up that it was a 'no'. And his desire and anticipation to get to know Sai's part of truth comes out at the wrong time. As in, he should have stopped Patralekha Salunkhe didi from talking about his personal life like this, and his brain should go in soching mode, but maybe, he maintained silence cuz he wants to know what exactly had sai saw, jisse fight hua , mein gaya couch pe, didi aayi immunity doodh leke.

Toh I bet his brain was surronded by everything which led to the couch ,rather than the couch part itself.

He was probably waiting all the time to listen to Sai's part which she sees as truth, prove it as lie then ,yahi hua hoga uske dimaag mein

Okay I realised just now that I am typing non stop🤣

Sorry if I have not made sense at all🤣

Hey Shristhi.... I just saw your post.... we are thinking alike😉😊

What is your said is right.... today he is totally involved in knowing what all going in her brain... someone told in twitter that he let people rile her up because this is the only way to get things out of her. I found this logical. If she is in senses she will go into self defensive mode.

Yes... silence can be interpreted in any way. She may interpretation his silence as his agreement to the statement.

Knowing what is going on in her mind is ok but acting on it later is important... I hope they show strong valid reason for her staying back.

I heard he will apologise to pakhi on sai’s behalf. Is this is true?? If so they are butchering his charector more I guess what say??

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am not attached to any character so I don't really feel when they cry or are in distress because they just act like kids TBH

Yes, but it's too much to witness all the drama. Especially the dialogues given to them are so triggering!


Why Virat doesn't say anything?

I have always maintained it that Sai is enough to stand for herself, she doesn't need Virat backing her, he backs her when she is not around, did he entertain Pakhi when she came to him? When Sai is around she replies before he can, like many times in today's episode, he was going to say something but Sai already had a reply so he doesn't feel the need to say it again, he does it when she can't

Now for someone like me who gets exhausted seeing Sai, she is way too energetic chapar chapar chapar, when I see a calm Virat, I feel good

His expressions do work for him sometimes I see "Subah subah shuru ho gaye, sabko maar du aur transfer le lu"

I agree that she can stand for herself. I know nothing will change even if he gives a stern warning, but sometimes, I feel like he should speak. Regarding today, I got to see things in a different perspective, thanks to you all :)


Why didn't he say anything to Pakhi for revealing that he slept on couch?


The scene was more like Sai blaming him for going out in night and making sure Pakhi sees him so he gets sympathy and Pakhi can abuse Sai

The scene wasn't a revelation to Virat that Pakhi started it but that Sai is questioning his integrity in the relationship

Okay, got it. Things went in a different tangent that how they started

Edited by Optimist_d - 5 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am not attached to any character so I don't really feel when they cry or are in distress because they just act like kids TBH


Why Virat doesn't say anything?

I have always maintained it that Sai is enough to stand for herself, she doesn't need Virat backing her, he backs her when she is not around, did he entertain Pakhi when she came to him? When Sai is around she replies before he can, like many times in today's episode, he was going to say something but Sai already had a reply so he doesn't feel the need to say it again, he does it when she can't

Now for someone like me who gets exhausted seeing Sai, she is way too energetic chapar chapar chapar, when I see a calm Virat, I feel good

His expressions do work for him sometimes I see "Subah subah shuru ho gaye, sabko maar du aur transfer le lu"


Why didn't he say anything to Pakhi for revealing that he slept on couch?


The scene was more like Sai blaming him for going out in night and making sure Pakhi sees him so he gets sympathy and Pakhi can abuse Sai

The scene wasn't a revelation to Virat that Pakhi started it but that Sai is questioning his integrity in the relationship


I agree that Sai doesn’t need Virat backing her up, she is strong enough to fight her own battles. But needing and wanting is two different things. When Sai looked at him, it was almost her pleading him to say something, to defend her but yet again, he didn’t. Yeah he was going to, but at what point? When the boiling water was pouring out (for an ACP his reaction time is abysmal)

In regards to your last sentence, if I was a wife to a man like Virat who doesn’t outright clarify his current relationship with his ex even I would question his integrity, any women would. If his heart is clear and there is nothing there for his ex, his tongue is not going to burn off if he just tells his wife the truth.


Yazzi thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Waaah waaah so nice. 😆


I hate Virat's silence. 😡 He can say Sai's question is behuda but his BFF doing behuda harkate is not behuda.


Pakhi and behuda, you kidding right? Pakhi is the epitome of purity and innocence in Virat’s eyes.

She could be in her nightwear, blatantly seducing him and even then he would see her innocence, and call Sai behuda for calling her out.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".