And maybe Rhea's mom was referring to the Africa map shaped Roti she made ... hence "dont you remember what you did" 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And maybe Rhea's mom was referring to the Africa map shaped Roti she made ... hence "dont you remember what you did" 🤣🤣🤣
I feel Ishqi will leave but Ahaan will be super depressed so Rhea wil tell him in the middle of wedding
"Jao Ahaan Jao, jeelo apni zindagi" 🤣🤣
and he'll run to the airport 🤪
Spoiler for you guys: It is not a dream. Ishqaan hug in precap. 💕
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I feel Ishqi will leave but Ahaan will be super depressed so Rhea wil tell him in the middle of wedding
"Jao Ahaan Jao, jeelo apni zindagi" 🤣🤣
and he'll run to the airport 🤪
I liked this prediction🤣
Rhea:I m okay if Ahaan want to marry Ishqi😆
Ur siggy I loved this one too❤️finished Vincenzo?
https://www.instagram.com/p/COnwv4HrYCf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Chhaye Hai Mann Pe Mere,
Madhosh Naina Tere,
Ghere Hai Tan Ko Mere,
Tere Bahon Ke Ghere
❤️
Sonu khush Hai. Tujhe aur kya chahiye.
Tujhe to aadat Hai.
She broke my heart. 💔
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I liked this prediction🤣
Rhea:I m okay if Ahaan want to marry Ishqi😆
Ur siggy I loved this one too❤️finished Vincenzo?
Thanks 🤗
Ya ya finished Vincenzo
DOTS was also superb ❤️
Song Joong Ki ❤️
Atleast Sonu has offered help now.
Wow. Sonu hasn't told Raj.
Slow claps.
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I feel Ishqi will leave but Ahaan will be super depressed so Rhea wil tell him in the middle of wedding
"Jao Ahaan Jao, jeelo apni zindagi" 🤣🤣
and he'll run to the airport 🤪
Wow...ye hota hai twist 🤣
Rhea ka character kharaab krne se accha hai