Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Mujhe aajtak main sirf Darshi ne manaya hai
Nahi re..I will be active pakka but game nahi khelungi
Acha 💔
As you wish
Yeah you will be spamming queen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Mujhe aajtak main sirf Darshi ne manaya hai
Nahi re..I will be active pakka but game nahi khelungi
Acha 💔
As you wish
Yeah you will be spamming queen
I am good at making people disappointed🤣
Maybe 😆 maybe not 😆
If everyone sends their answers before deadline will host give us the points early
m gonna cry... oh wait, i can channel my energy better *runs off to tag (and annoy the rest of the players😎)
Ek awaakijaan hoga who didnt send in, but m not gonna tag her and priya, i dont know them well enough🤣
Maybe 😆 maybe not 😆
If everyone sends their answers before deadline will host give us the points early
Yess we will get result early
Maybe 😆 maybe not 😆
If everyone sends their answers before deadline will host give us the points early
toh help us track down the people😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am good at making people disappointed🤣
Theek hai me n shibani will tag everyone then😈
Oh Okk 🤣
Pratiksha, aapne answers bheje?🤣 what about you rosh?😆
Are you sure I'm not one of them 😆