Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My eyes🥺🤣...can't c this pic😭
Why blessy why you do this to us 😭😭
The thing I did not want to imagine your showing me 😭😭😭
My eyes🥺🤣...can't c this pic😭
Reminds me of Phoebe from Friends
My eyes, my eyes, OH MY GOD 🤣
Lol🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Why blessy why you do this to us 😭😭
The thing I did not want to imagine your showing me 😭😭😭
Even my eyes 😭😭 and you know I love you all so much I can't suffer alone na after seeing this pic 😆 had to share with you'll😆 aab saat main rote hai🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Even my eyes 😭😭 and you know I love you all so much I can't suffer alone na after seeing this pic 😆 had to share with you'll😆 aab saat main rote hai🤣
🤣🤣
oh my eyes..my eyes...😵..did i jus see that 🤣🤣