BTW missed you here, and in celebration too. 🤗
Where were you? Busy in projects?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
BTW missed you here, and in celebration too. 🤗
Where were you? Busy in projects?
Ok read it...you guys are rocking all those ideas gotta check all those other threads
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
BTW missed you here, and in celebration too. 🤗
Where were you? Busy in projects?
Me too.I've dearly missed you all🤗
Yeah was busy with semester final project.Done with it today Abhi I can spend more time here🥳
Where are you all?
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Where are you all?
Here 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Where are you all?
Hiiii everyone🤗
Guys at what timing should I start the event tomorrow? Their scene my take ? Suggestions plz
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Where are you all?
Here! 🙋♀️😆
Originally posted by: christobelle
Guys at what timing should I start the event tomorrow? Their scene my take ? Suggestions plz
Yup. when are we starting? 9th or 10th. morning or evening...
and are all the threads going together?
how are you Ani?