Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deepidj9
yup agree with u she seems negative character for me too.a rich spoilt girl.nd armaan he is helping preesha as a friend as she is taking care of his kid but am scared what if he fells in love with her.nd if she rejects high chance r there for him too be negative.but loved that cutie pie avni.she is so lovely.am liking her nd preesha scene.
I swear.
But, I wouldn't mind if he is around as a good guy.
If he turns negative at some point of time his track will end and then what about Anvi?
I hope he doesn't turn neg. His perf is decent too. Anvi is realllllly cute.
I have to admit Hyderabadi don and SKD ka show acha chal raha hai post marriage. let see kab tak rahega
As per latest rumor RR would get married and prachi move on. I guess they want viewers to move on too
abhi jo 1.4 hai usko 0.4 karna baki hai😆
2yr leap and the both the wrong marriages happen?
Disgusting.
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I have to admit Hyderabadi don and SKD ka show acha chal raha hai post marriage. let see kab tak rahega
Yup. It’s going good but my only issue with the show is the supporting cast. They’re not that fire but Raghvi make up for it
sunny guy is thoda cute language crass
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
As per latest rumor RR would get married and prachi move on. I guess they want viewers to move on too
abhi jo 1.4 hai usko 0.4 karna baki hai😆
Prachi is dumb won’t do a thing. I don’t even feel bad or sad for her in her emotional scenes because it is no longer emotional ...it’s like forced
She knows out of everyone in that hollow house one can die for her and she’s pushing him in front of the truck
And Ranbir is suiciding. Can’t tell that he doesn’t love Rhea
Just tell that and end this bogus marriage he need not even tell he loves Prachi just say I don’t love Rhea and don’t want to marry her.simple.