After Monday’s episode I want want Shaurya and Anokhi to move in with Aastha. It was a beautiful episode for mother and son. I appreciated Shaurya not getting angry, not judging, just listening.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
After Monday’s episode I want want Shaurya and Anokhi to move in with Aastha. It was a beautiful episode for mother and son. I appreciated Shaurya not getting angry, not judging, just listening.
After Monday’s episode I want want Shaurya and Anokhi to move in with Aastha. It was a beautiful episode for mother and son. I appreciated Shaurya not getting angry, not judging, just listening.
Yes and Yes! What a welcome change in Shaurya 😍🙌 That might be what eventually happens. But before that, Aastha may have to come to Chandigarh to sort out the mess created by the Sabh fam. 😀 Also , Anokhi will have to continue her studies. So unless Shaurya has a flat somewhere or Shaan offers his to them, I don’t know where they’ll stay. Rental perhaps?! Anyway, unless they get an actual set, sab kuch toh same location(hotel 😁) par hi dikhana hain!
Psst ..All our theories and KPs keep going to the junkyard .. I love how the CVs are addressing everything. So I don’t know how long this one will last 😁
After Monday’s episode I want want Shaurya and Anokhi to move in with Aastha. It was a beautiful episode for mother and son. I appreciated Shaurya not getting angry, not judging, just listening.
Yus!! I am also low key hoping Shaurya would adopt Kashyap as his surname 😂
Nope it was of Promo from Anupama,wo apni jwellery 🤣kavya ko dene jaati hai.............
🤣
Pati ki shaadi hai bhai uski🤣
Aisa promo dekh ke I could make it out.........................