Woh ManiLexiMahi ke game ka hai
If Alexia agrees.. I would like to use labyrinth mai mila Amulet-gauntlet to restore eliminated players.
Lexi ke game ka nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh ManiLexiMahi ke game ka hai
If Alexia agrees.. I would like to use labyrinth mai mila Amulet-gauntlet to restore eliminated players.
Lexi ke game ka nahi
Arrey Specifics mai na jao! This is MCU world anything can happen.. Hidden Gauntlet came into play no one knew about abhi tak! ;)
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But won't anyone feel like it's unfair?
I don't mind doing a simple 5 questions sheep round of sorts
That is true too. 😔
If none of us get eliminated after this round, then maybe you can add 1 or 2 non-participants? That may not be considered unfair since they won't be getting points anyway. Like someone who won a mini round?
Or we can just go with the sheep game. Anything's fine. 👍🏼
I agree maybe hinna will be ready to play maybe rashi too
That is true too. 😔
If none of us get eliminated after this round, then maybe you can add 1 or 2 non-participants? That may not be considered unfair since they won't be getting points anyway. Like someone who won a mini round?
Or we can just go with the sheep game. Anything's fine. 👍🏼
The question regarding who should be chosen from the eliminated players might arise. 😔
Idk
That is true too. 😔
If none of us get eliminated after this round, then maybe you can add 1 or 2 non-participants? That may not be considered unfair since they won't be getting points anyway. Like someone who won a mini round?
Or we can just go with the sheep game. Anything's fine. 👍🏼
I just need a non-prime dividable whole number participant list so I can do what I wish to do
This is similar to sheep...
How about this Zeal..
Arrey Specifics mai na jao! This is MCU world anything can happen.. Hidden Gauntlet came into play no one knew about abhi tak! ;)
I give you the power to choose?🤣
The question regarding who should be chosen from the eliminated players might arise. 😔
The only plausible situation can be doing a qualifier round,,,
If Alexia agrees.. I would like to use labyrinth mai mila Amulet-gauntlet to restore eliminated players.
I hv 0 knowledge of MCU🤣asaan langauge me samjhao😆
Lekin ye to batao power to choose what?