Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Arey nahi woh nahi
Yeh sab daravne honge
But the whole mob loves me
What I am thinking of doing needs the participant list to not be a prime number
Then you can add me but just dont scrap the round🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Arey nahi woh nahi
Yeh sab daravne honge
But the whole mob loves me
What I am thinking of doing needs the participant list to not be a prime number
Then you can add me but just dont scrap the round🤣
Either one might get eliminated or 4 should if I need what I need
Tujhe pehle bola tha participate kar
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Either one might get eliminated or 4 should if I need what I need
Tujhe pehle bola tha participate kar
I thought the rounds would be hard
The first round was enough to scare me😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I thought the rounds would be hard
The first round was enough to scare me😭
Meri baat sunn leti 🤔
Hehe that will be fun
But won't anyone feel like it's unfair?
I don't mind doing a simple 5 questions sheep round of sorts
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But won't anyone feel like it's unfair?
I don't mind doing a simple 5 questions sheep round of sorts
I dont think it will be unfair but its ur call.
If Alexia agrees.. I would like to use labyrinth mai mila Amulet-gauntlet to restore eliminated players.
I have no issues
I need two participants anyways
But Idk if everyone is okay with me keeping a finale Qualifier