Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
😦😦😦😦
How come I had got half shirtless ones only😑
I have seen the tattoo, in the yoga resort🤣
Was he shirtless in yoga resort episodes??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
😦😦😦😦
How come I had got half shirtless ones only😑
I have seen the tattoo, in the yoga resort🤣
Was he shirtless in yoga resort episodes??
Na na, if that was the case then Vanku would have got beizzati of his life by us🤣
He actually was shown as partial shirtless within his room, no didi, don't worry,with a towel on his shoulder as a mirror scene like today, waha his tattoo was visible
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, if that was the case then Vanku would have got beizzati of his life by us🤣
He actually was shown as partial shirtless within his room, no didi, don't worry,with a towel on his shoulder as a mirror scene like today, waha his tattoo was visible
I have updated his pic. Check the above post.
It's a trident tatoo... hehehehehehe😈
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, if that was the case then Vanku would have got beizzati of his life by us🤣
He actually was shown as partial shirtless within his room, no didi, don't worry,with a towel on his shoulder as a mirror scene like today, waha his tattoo was visible
Makers should have hidden the tattoo considering he's playing an IPS officer
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Makers should have hidden the tattoo considering he's playing an IPS officer
I think that may be the reason he wasn't shirtless today.
Triangle also has three🤣