I am anyways sending Hinna the questionsOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
This round is very exciting Lexi🥳. Kash ki main ye round khel pata😭. Chalo koi baat nai dekhte hai treasure hunt round kaisa hoga
You want them?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am anyways sending Hinna the questionsOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
This round is very exciting Lexi🥳. Kash ki main ye round khel pata😭. Chalo koi baat nai dekhte hai treasure hunt round kaisa hoga
You want them?
Ya you can send those to me😃
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I think we were either tied or .5 difference. 😂😂
We were tied 🤣.
Send me the questions Partner please 🤗, Dont expect the answers though 😆. I am just curious about treasure hunt
Lexi, is there a part two of this round, like once we send answers to the riddles?
Or that's all?
Nah...Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Lexi, is there a part two of this round, like once we send answers to the riddles?
Or that's all?
Thats all
This was like that round which I wanted you all be relaxed about😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Lexi, is there a part two of this round, like once we send answers to the riddles?
Or that's all?
Another treasure hunt 😍
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nah...
Thats all
This was like that round which I wanted you all be relaxed about😆
Oh! This was fun!! I thought there's a part two so I wanted an extension🤣 abhi to maine answers bhej diye😆
Sorry guys😆
That would be fun! 😍😍
Yup
But obviously round 5 will be different.
Can't wait to see what it is 😆