Is Sai holding his hand or Virat holding hers?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is Sai holding his hand or Virat holding hers?
Originally posted by: AparnaRenu
Siya, I can't make out.. is Virat holding her hand or resting it on her arm as if consoling her?
she is holding his hand!
i think she brings him to the center or takes him to pakhi to confrot them together
Sai is holding Virat's hand
Yes she is. I zoomed in and checked. Zoom in you’ll see her holding his arm
Originally posted by: AparnaRenu
Siya, I can't make out.. is Virat holding her hand or resting it on her arm as if consoling her?
Yeah I was going to ask as well.
I think Virat will ask Sai to come and lets talk in our room and Sai will stop him.
Sai holding his handOriginally posted by: AparnaRenu
Siya, I can't make out.. is Virat holding her hand or resting it on her arm as if consoling her?
Koi vaada na khilaye ladki
guys chill!!!
sheetal said in her live yesterday this track is very good and i trust her!!
sitara won't let them mess with sairat!
don't freak out!
this is necessary for tube light 1 aka virat to know what tube light 2 aka sai feels!!!
tension an lo
I am actually really excited to see this Sasta Bigg Boss........I missed Zillat Arena that isn't focused on Foolkit 😆
guys chill!!!
sheetal said in her live yesterday this track is very good and i trust her!!
sitara won't let them mess with sairat!
don't freak out!
this is necessary for tube light 1 aka virat to know what tube light 2 aka sai feels!!!
tension an lo
Teri muh me ghee shakkar! I've not been this excited for any show or couple in 10 whole years... ever since Arnav and Khushi!!!
And thanks for clarifying the pic detail.