Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank the algorithm lol....😆 if you meant me...I didn't forget to reply...have a hard time communicating generally more specifically socially (?) and have a shaky at best relationship with time.....I was watching someone's edit of the Vancouver vet squishing a cat and came here
Oh God yes I worship cats! I wasn't aware of that stereotype...imagine it comes from cat ladies....It's BS of course....peddled by the same ruffians that have the gall to say Ni at will to old ladies
"Ah you be tres gentile m'lady
Your wit and humour is something else! 😆 I would never think you have difficulties communicating socially. It would be nice to read your comments around the forum more frequently, I love your witty responses 👏🏼🤗
Originally posted by: infinity101
I have never found anything real about Aish, plastic from head to toe
So many other plastic places also 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
I have never found anything real about Aish, plastic from head to toe
She was a natural beauty once upon a time, but in present, regretfully (because I really liked her once) I will have to agree with you.
Yeah, she was quite a stunner once upon a time, but not long after sadly she also resorted to plastic looks and surgeries 😔Originally posted by: Monstuholic
She was a natural beauty once upon a time, but in present, regretfully (because I really liked her once) I will have to agree with you.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yeah, she was quite a stunner once upon a time, but not long after sadly she also resorted to plastic looks and surgeries 😔
I don't know about how soon she got all plastic, I didn't watch any of her pics or anything for a long time and realised it pretty late
yup she does look great thesedays
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Your wit and humour is something else! 😆 I would never think you have difficulties communicating socially. It would be nice to read your comments around the forum more frequently, I love your witty responses 👏🏼🤗
Sadly Indians don't get my humour...actually very few people do. It's only online that on a particular subset one finds some camaraderie. I wish you were in my high school now lol and sat next to me ❤ because I could literally only talk to one person at a time...the one in the closest vicinity...Social anxiety struggles!
I mean no disrespect with my erraticness vis a vis generally perceived temporal boundaries. I really enjoyed talking to you! 😍
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrHrYhFE7n/?stkn=MTJnZjlwbG9rd3Y2
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
167