🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I don't have a specific answer for something I just bring in vague concepts🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
When I don't have a specific answer for something I just bring in vague concepts🤣
Interesting I divert the story
And right now what’s that vague concept
U girls uff too funny man. Sach mein I thought someone marriage is fixed. 😂🤣
U girls uff too funny man. Sach mein I thought someone marriage is fixed. 😂🤣
We all get super hyperventilating when it comes to marriage 😂😂😂
So we tend to distract ourselves 🤣🤣
U girls uff too funny man. Sach mein I thought someone marriage is fixed. 😂🤣
#KismatKaKhelHai🤣🤣
Agar kismat mein virat jaise lakada mila to? 🤔
Agar kismat mein virat jaise lakada mila to? 🤔
I believe in kismat according to my convenience🤣🤣
Agar kismat mein virat jaise lakada mila to? 🤔
I would kick his ass
Not the one who will take his jalebi shit
😂😂😂😂
And to imagine Pakhi is there too, uska tho main Kya haal karu, that she would actually think why did she meet Virat