I can only recall dreams where I'm falling from somewhere and injuring myself😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can only recall dreams where I'm falling from somewhere and injuring myself😭🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I can only recall dreams where I'm falling from somewhere and injuring myself😭🤣
taki u don't injur urself in reality
But I still end up injuring myself in reality🤣
be careful then
Yaha aajao guys, if we don't want a two hand tata from the forum🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yaha aajao guys, if we don't want a two hand tata from the forum🤣
yes i guess half of the SM thread fills with our gossips
Why are we again talking about marriages
Why are we again talking about marriages
IDK i think ishaani rejected some guy vha sae baat shru hue
Why are we again talking about marriages
It was dreams, and then raajarao convo brought this up🤣
No, pretty earlier, vaani didi was saying I had undergone memory loss and I had a husband called some raaja rao, waha se chalu hua🤣