@bold
Did you lose your memory or what🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@bold
Did you lose your memory or what🤣
babe Kuch bhi ho
And why cousins
I mn u guys marry ur cousins
I thought it’s only in muslims
Haan, it's here in my place, as in south.
But my family doesn't support this at all, it doesn't happen in my family 😃
And my cousins which I had in my dreams are all young, as in my favourite brothers and sister 😆
And the other cousins come once in a year or so, and end up getting beizzati from me in dream as well🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Well, I do have even weirder dreams, where I can fly, I have super powers, weird dress ups, at stores, lost ones, one where I am apparently on a train, and then I am on a mechanical train, and I have my bro from nowhere 🤣
Like super man
Spider man 😂😂😂😂
Somewhat like avengers
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Either I see temple dreams... or stuff where I'm falling from somewhere or someone is trying to attack me with a knife🤣
I mostly see dreams
Where I am in some foreign country
I just try to figure out how did I reach there
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Either I see temple dreams... or stuff where I'm falling from somewhere or someone is trying to attack me with a knife🤣
@bold
Temple dreams even I have🤣
I once had a dream where I apparantly travelled to somewhere in east India, probably mizoram to some devi temple and shiv ji temple🤣
Even I have falling dreams, accident dreams, where I try to drive our car and I blank out at the road and land in the gutter 🤣
Great Shristhi if u forgot who u r
Then let me remind u Shristhi ur full name is Shristhi vekateshwa Rajarao Venkatesha’s wife 😂😂😂😂
People are complaining on twitter that they gave 2 Sunday specials in the past of the yoga love story of virat pakhi but for SaiRat love story today they added Pakhi’s scenes, gave her way too much SS and monologues and also, the editing was bad, proper progression wasn’t shown, left out important scenes.
Yeah, lets say similar 🤣
I once had a super power of hopping, and I reached hamari doodh waali aunty ki ghar in one hop🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Temple dreams even I have🤣
I once had a dream where I apparantly travelled to somewhere in east India, probably mizoram to some devi temple and shiv ji temple🤣
Even I have falling dreams, accident dreams, where I try to drive our car and I blank out at the road and land in the gutter 🤣
And I've this weird thing to see only Shiv-Parvati temples in my dreams🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Temple dreams even I have🤣
I once had a dream where I apparantly travelled to somewhere in east India, probably mizoram to some devi temple and shiv ji temple🤣
Even I have falling dreams, accident dreams, where I try to drive our car and I blank out at the road and land in the gutter 🤣
Accident dreams even I get where I am into car accident yet save like some miracle 🤣🤣🤣🤣