Can someone write something on this AU Instagram Shivi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can someone write something on this AU Instagram Shivi 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Think tank
a group of experts brought together to provide advice, suggestions and ideas on specific social, political and economic problems or issues
(विशिष्ट सामाजिक, राजनीतिक तथा आर्थिक समस्याओं पर) सलाह देनेवाला विशेषज्ञ समूह
Oh Gosh
We have a group of intellectuals here, who have bigger issues to solve than the PM of the Country🤣
Originally posted by: 7IWQDFSRQE6UCDMY
Now I think they had a tiny- miny fight for 2 days and he pacified her with the congratulatory story, and she's happy n back in action 🤣
Wow 🤣 Hamara kuch nahi ho sakta
My friend was asking me how I’m single and if I don’t want to be in a relationship. She was going through a bad phase in hers.
And my mind immediately went to ShiVi, and I thought to myself “it’s complicated, tujhe kya bataun. Yahan bhi bad phase hi hai, 3 din se soona soona.” 🤣
Mrs. Blaise Zabini woh pata hai
but what is MDM now
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
KD's live right now
He said “Alice is working, I’m the only one free at the moment” ☺️
Think think near BZ only