I will come on Twitter afterwards for this 💗😁
I was shocked someone tagged me in this AT 🤣
Then I saw it’s your VM 😍❤️
ACP ke alava mujhe tags aate hi Nahi 🤭🤣🤣🤣
I will come on Twitter ❤️✨
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will come on Twitter afterwards for this 💗😁
I was shocked someone tagged me in this AT 🤣
Then I saw it’s your VM 😍❤️
ACP ke alava mujhe tags aate hi Nahi 🤭🤣🤣🤣
I will come on Twitter ❤️✨
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will come on Twitter afterwards for this 💗😁
I was shocked someone tagged me in this AT 🤣
Then I saw it’s your VM 😍❤️
ACP ke alava mujhe tags aate hi Nahi 🤭🤣🤣🤣
I will come on Twitter ❤️✨
ACP AT pe daalti toh gang se out hoti main🤣🤣
🤣
Tumhare khilaf bohot FIR register ho rahi hai waha 🤪
Free hone do lock up main band kar dungi 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣
Tumhare khilaf bohot FIR register ho rahi hai waha 🤪
Free hone do lock up main band kar dungi 🤣😎
Usse pehle main ShauHir VM bana dungi 🤣🤣
Mera gunah maaf hojayega 😈😎
Very beautiful ❤️. Flashes of all lovely episodes and favourite Shakhi moments. I am watching it in loop. Don't feel like stopping.
Well done Deeps.👍🏼
Very beautiful ❤️. Flashes of all lovely episodes and favourite Shakhi moments. I am watching it in loop. Don't feel like stopping.
Well done Deeps.👍🏼
🤗
so b'day vibes on ShaKhi hence made these
free to use


also tagging few others too
The colouring in second one is so cool 😍❤️
Jen you have any thread in avatar signature forum ?
I’d love to visit it 😆❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
The colouring in second one is so cool 😍❤️
Jen you have any thread in avatar signature forum ?
I’d love to visit it 😆❤️
thanks a lot my dr Sakshi for loving my siggies, it means so much to me.
I do have a CG in AV shop but I haven't posted for nearly a year, so it closed man.
If I get time then I will try best to reopen it.