Ofcourse he is best at it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ofcourse he is best at it
Originally posted by: appisuri
Yaar I personally think he had really pissed off Sairat fans and mjhe yeh feeling bhaut strongly aare hai , Just have a look on his and Ayesha Insta followers earlier it was around 10-12 k difference I guess now it's 3k if I am not wrong , there are many sairat pages which are not tagging him these days
I agree; there are a LOT of angry fans; or else ab tak toh number 1 show ka hero would have had at least 1m+ followers.
Then again, Neil is an acquired taste; you have to be a fan of REALLY good acting chops to be his fangirl; he isn't the usual ITV ML.
Also, like I keep saying becharo hasn't been part of a jodi with THIS MUCH hype before; so he doesn't know how to play the game.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I really hope and pray you never face such a situation in your life🤣
even if she faces I am sure she can gajni mode on later on Acha Kaha tha kya 🤣🤣
Paneer jalebis🤣It's actually a sweet dish😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I really hope and pray you never face such a situation in your life🤣
I hope same
Yeah that what na. Virat new name should be jalabi bhai. Hai jalabi bhai 🤣
Originally posted by: Stardust91
I agree; there are a LOT of angry fans; or else ab tak toh number 1 show ka hero would have had at least 1m+ followers.
Then again, Neil is an acquired taste; you have to be a fan of REALLY good acting chops to be his fangirl; he isn't the usual ITV ML.
Also, like I keep saying becharo hasn't been part of a jodi with THIS MUCH hype before; so he doesn't know how to play the game.
I think all the famous jodis were made on 1st shot
Problem is that he is failing not to keep separate his reel and real life coz of his so called better half
I am more confused now than I was before I asked the question
yeah I know
Plain jalebis ke keep serving this is for special occasions
Originally posted by: Stardust91
I agree; there are a LOT of angry fans; or else ab tak toh number 1 show ka hero would have had at least 1m+ followers.
Then again, Neil is an acquired taste; you have to be a fan of REALLY good acting chops to be his fangirl; he isn't the usual ITV ML.
Also, like I keep saying becharo hasn't been part of a jodi with THIS MUCH hype before; so he doesn't know how to play the game.
He really need to gear up fast yaar other wise it's his loss , I knew fans go nasty and stuff but one should learn to deal With it . He is a phenomenal actor and have quite expressive eyes ..