Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay...
What's the maximum no. of candy floss servings you guys can eat🤣
why candy floss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay...
What's the maximum no. of candy floss servings you guys can eat🤣
why candy floss
aise hi🤣 let's shift to the chat club or the mods will kick us out🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay...
What's the maximum no. of candy floss servings you guys can eat🤣
yaar i am not into meetha that much so 4-5
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
aise hi🤣 let's shift to the chat club or the mods will kick us out🤣
I was going to say that. 😂
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
aise hi🤣 let's shift to the chat club or the mods will kick us out🤣
after chitchatting foe almost 50 pages Hume yaad aaya
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
aise hi🤣 let's shift to the chat club or the mods will kick us out🤣
Yeah
I can have 10 if it’s plain
If they stuff the ice cream may be one
Yeah
I can have 10 if it’s plain
If they stuff the ice cream may be one
*chat club meiin padhaariye please* 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay...
What's the maximum no. of candy floss servings you guys can eat🤣
Me is one😃
yeah she started I dont understand eye thing
she also wanna restart her cells of romance
Really, I am an infant, I don't know these complications🤣