Exactly, might require sports shoes as well🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly, might require sports shoes as well🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
🤣no no....it's just my screwed up imagination and yes, personal encounters with certain people🤣
Yeah, and recent revelations of mother's dreams for their daughters🤣
no just a discussion
and pear had face the consequences
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Actually, I never knew tye depth if this, I better keep my taste buds controlled at the realtives place, especilaly seeing most have sons who ar pretty close to my age😳🥱🤣
You definitely need to, 🤣
oh acha ji
So most probably we will get a two hand tata🤣
What then? Chitthi likhenge kya🤣
Sports shoes must be handy, I have already to u the requirement
No, mr. Or ms. Pear was the saviour of future and money here🤣
Although it cost a platinum set🤣
I'll just go ghum in thin air🤣Dikhungi hi nahi kisiko bhi🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
🤣no no....it's just my screwed up imagination and yes, personal encounters with certain people🤣
the encounters were pretty interesting
revelations for me as well, why to make ur fam taste food phele