Mahi’s ping pong started again 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahi’s ping pong started again 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Any good farhaad scenes?
Nope but I don't know seems like Mahi also had feelings for T I getting so confused now
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Mahi’s ping pong started again 🤣
I feel like throwing my pc screen on the wall now...
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Aaj auntiyo ka din tha😵
Ek aunty calling farhad chor
El aunty calling mahi manhoos
Dafa karo inko😡
Can we just forget this epi did exist...
Exactly.. WTH is happening I will never know? and how can she have feelings for T just over one phone call? Idiotic it is ..
Farhad came back, the only saving grace of this episode .. I am losing my sympathy for Mahi though
Haven't watched the new episode yet🤔dekhna chahiye ya nahi🤓Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Aaj auntiyo ka din tha😵
Ek aunty calling farhad chor
El aunty calling mahi manhoos
Dafa karo inko😡
Someone tell me what BAKWAS IS THIS!!

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Haven't watched the new episode yet🤔dekhna chahiye ya nahi🤓
Only few scenes... Rest no