Sounds fair i guess👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sounds fair i guess👍🏼
Kkk ka bhoot sawar hai looks like 🤣
I have the points ready {Havent tallied the goals}
Tell me if you wish to have goals because that wont affect my results in anyway
I have 3 people who are gonna get eliminated
And elimination cut off is more than 1 point
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I have the points ready {Havent tallied the goals}
Tell me if you wish to have goals because that wont affect my results in anyway
I have 3 people who are gonna get eliminated
And elimination cut off is more than 1 point
Points will be fine. Goals u can give later. 3 ppl yikes
Answers kal hi milne wale hai with the scorecard
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Answers kal hi milne wale hai with the scorecard
Hmmm okay 👍🏼
You guys might want to congratulate Mrs Rogers though
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You guys might want to congratulate Mrs Rogers though
Mrs rogers kaun hai ab😆
can you give other advantage apart from the riddle thing 😆
Soni what answers did you give?