Samajh nahi aaya iss line ka meaning... could you please break it down a little for my dumb brain🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Samajh nahi aaya iss line ka meaning... could you please break it down a little for my dumb brain🤣
where did this come from
What am I supposed to say, oh, how about
Apna time aayega🤣
I am one hell of a masoom, bas kam dikhta hai yaha par🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Samajh nahi aaya iss line ka meaning... could you please break it down a little for my dumb brain🤣
tmhare shaadi agar joint family mae ho gaye toe
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Lol, we are seriously telepathic.
Cuz I was about to write and tag, that we would be one hell of on demand dialogue writers for saas bahu taana show🤣
Will Ekta sign us
If she pays us a good sum why not 🤣
From a sukhi daampatya jeevan🤣
Mai karoongi hi nahi.... I've already seen the haalat of my extended relatives in a joint family🤣
Dude,you will have to wait till she gets 69 🤣