Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
If any of your answers start the same as mine then we are in trouble. 😂
I think none matching but cant be sure🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Number 6 match 😂
Gaya point aah ohh. 3 ppl have cello
Cello?? I’m already sure 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Cello?? I’m already sure 😂
Arey with me 😆 mine doesnt match with urs.
Oh, okay then you’re safe. 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Oh, okay then you’re safe. 😂
But one of my ans matches with Neha🥺
I was going to select Amphitrite but then thought ki bahot obvious hoga n Demeter is not so much of a choice. Persephone karne wali thi, she's my favourite😭
Tum dono ko bhi yahi select karna tha😭
@Soni, not cello 😭
😂😂😂
no common answersOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Greek Gods - Demeter
Colour - Turquoise
Dance - Lezim
DC Character - Lex Luthor
Birds - Seagull
Musical instruments - Cello
Deserts - Baked Alaska
Flowers - Carnation
Pasta - Paccheri
Language - German
I almost wrote lex but it sounds like lexi so I changed it