I want to skip to the results
I don't know what to expect never played this before
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to skip to the results
I don't know what to expect never played this before
Let me start discussing
I hope it was obvious to everyone active on this thread that i would choose catwoman and nobody else picked it 😴😝👀
I didnt pick catwoman
Demeter😌
if no options were given I would have written Hrithik roshan 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I want to skip to the results
I don't know what to expect never played this before
Kal aayenge results Priya so if u dont feel like discussing then its okay. Wait till tomorrow
Me neither🤣 I knw it Anmol will choose this😆
Nmo
Does that mean i’ve bagged 1 goal👀🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
if no options were given I would have written Hrithik roshan 😆
😆 that would have been sheep ans. I would have said the same☺️
Half the population havent really played this too 😆Originally posted by: priya185
I want to skip to the results
I don't know what to expect never played this before