😆 good one that rhymed like crazy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😆 good one that rhymed like crazy
I didnt realised🤣
But i m really scared
Go ahead guys
I have already stretched a lot
You guys can discuss
Dont be scared n just chillax. Jo hoga so hoga lol
Yeh anti sheep ko kaisy discuss kRty hain 😂😂
Yeh anti sheep ko kaisy discuss kRty hain 😂😂
By posting ans😆
I just made the game and its rulesYeh anti sheep ko kaisy discuss kRty hain 😂😂
Idk how to discuss it though🤣
Whats the 1st ques🤣
Tell wht u all wrote😆
Let me start discussing
I hope it was obvious to everyone active on this thread that i would choose catwoman and nobody else picked it 😴😝👀
Q4^
1st was greek gods